People. Planet. Purpose.
Wild Elements believes in a more regenerative future for all. The connection between personal and planetary wellness makes the world go ‘round, so a portion of our proceeds proudly support women-led environmental projects with a focus on nourishing people and planet.
Nourishing People And The Planet
We’re all about reimagining the way we grow food and feed the planet’s people. We’re big-time believers in regenerative and hydroponic farming, water conservation, pesticide reduction, and boosting local food production.
Our partnership with Urban Growers Collective, a women-led urban farm in Chicago, is bringing a hydroponic farm in a shipping container to Chicago’s South Side to:
- Feed Communities: Grow and distribute nutrient-dense, local produce to the community.
- Educate Youth: Train the next generation of farmers on sustainable technology in agriculture.
- Scale Impact: Engage Communities: Drive solution-forward conversations about the future of food, water conservation, and food insecurity.
By now, it’s no secret we’re big fans of regenerative agriculture. Through various funding initiatives, we’re supporting the soil health revolution, and as a result increasing carbon capture to try to help cool down mother earth.
- Philanthropy: We’re flipping farmers. Over 400 farmers have transitioned from conventional to regenerative agriculture practices.
- Film: We partnered with Oliver and Simon English, co-directors of the documentary film Feeding Tomorrow, which explores planet-healing regenerative food systems on the big screen.
- Policy: In partnership with Regenerate America, a coalition committed to healthier farming practices, we’re calling on Congress to support regenerative agriculture in this year’s U.S. Farm Bill.
Impact Partnerships In Action
We’ve been busy behind the scenes! Working together leads to big changes, so our impact has been in motion before our products (and even our newsletter). Our goal is to make the biggest impact as fast as we can.